Although the Bebras Challenge focuses mainly on the enjoyment of participation it is recognized that participation and success must be recognized and rewarded. The following certificates and rewards are provided for the participants in the competition:
- Certificate of participation to all participants in the first round
- Certificate of participation for all participants in the second round
Eligible to participate in the awards ceremony are distinguished students, their school representative, teacher(s) and their parents/guardians.
Distinguished students are considered those students in each grade with the top 15 marks in the second round of the competition.
During the ceremony the following will be awarded:
- Certificate of achievement to all distinguished students
- Commemorative plaque to all distinguished students
- Technology gadgets (or technology vouchers) to the top 3 students in each grade:
- To the top student, of value €150
- To the second winner, of value €100
- To the third winner, of value €50.
The organizers highly value the contribution of school management and teachers to the success of the event and the following awards will be given as an indication of appreciation:
- Commemorative plaque to schools with at least twenty (20) participating students
- Certificate to schools with 10-19 participating students
- Commemorative plaque and certificate to teachers who will register at least twenty (20)
- Certificate to teachers who will register 10-19 students