Results of the 2nd Round of BEBRAS 2021-2022
22 February 2022
The Organizing Committee of the 12th Pancyprian Informatics & Computational Thinking Competition for Gymnasium Students and the 2nd Pancyprian Informatics & Computational Thinking Competition for Primary School Students announces the winners of the second round of the competition.
By login in the system with their credentials, students can also see their individual results and answers, the correct answers of the competition questions and download their certificate of the second round.
Execution of 2nd Round of Bebras Challenge 2021-2022
22 January 2022
We would like to inform you that the 2nd round of the Bebras Challenge 2021-2022 will take place as per the two announcements below, please click on the links below to see the details both in Greek and English:
Results of the 1st Round of BEBRAS 2021-2022
The Organizing Committee of the 12th Pancyprian Informatics & Computational Thinking Competition for Gymnasium Students and the 2nd Pancyprian Infomratics & Computational Thinking Competition for Primary School Students announces the winners of the first round of the competition.
Please note that your individual results and your certificates will be available later on today or tomorrow, you will be notified accordingly.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - EXTENSION OF COMPETITION
We would like to inform you that following requests from a large number of students, teachers and parents, the Organizing Committee of the BEBRAS competition decided to extend it and will remain open until midnight of Christmas Eve (Friday, 24/12/2021, 23:59)!
Thanking you for the overwhelming participation, we wish you good luck, Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
BEBRAS Challenge is now running - Please read the instructions very carefully!
We thank you for registering to participate in the BEBRAS Challenge which is now live and you can run it at your convenience. It will remain open until Thursday 23rd December 2021 @ 2.00pm.
Before you execute the official competition, we strongly advise you to:
- First run sample competitions to familiarize yourself with the competition environment
- Ensure you have the latest version of Chrome browser installed
- You must first select the language of the competition, either Greek or English, before you start the competition. When you start the competition, all questions will appear only in the language you selected and you will not be able to change it.
- Remember that the available time counts as soon as you start the competition. Make sure that you never exit/close the browser as the clock keeps counting down your available time!
- Run the actual competition only when you are relaxed and you can dedicate the required time (75 minutes) without any interruptions or disturbances.
To execute the official competition:
- Login the system with your credentials,
- under the area "My Competitions" select OPTIONS and click on the "Official Competition",
- remind yourself the instructions,
- select the correct language and
- press the Start button.
Please watch your email daily and for announcements here.
Good luck to all of you :)
Gain new Skills!!
The competition promotes a cooperative learning culture among peers and collaboration among students and teachers. It enhances your computational thinking, analytical, algorithmic and problem solving skills.
No need to study!
For this competition there is no material to study. No knowledge or skills in computing or informatics is required! You only need to think logically! Practice the demo competitions and start thinking out of the box.
Anywhere and Anytime, 24 Χ 7!
In this competition, there is no paper-n-pencil, you run the competition on your computer via the internet. Everything is live and instant. Try the demo competition for practice and see your performance! Run the first round at your home or in your school without supervision! If you qualify you will be invited to participate in the second round at designated schools in all cities.
Provoke your brain!!
Students have the opportunity to compete, learn, extend their limits and benchmark themselves on concepts and problems not taught in class; tasks are interesting and playful and deal with daily problems that really tease your brain!